1. Website & Information contained therein
The information on this website has been provided by the Irish Wind Energy Association (“IWEA”).
While every care has been taken to ensure that the content is current and accurate, the IWEA and any contributing third party shall have no legal responsibility for the content of the information so provided (including, without limitation, as to the quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose of such information). No guarantee, representation or warranty whatsoever is given, express or implied, relating to any of the content of the materials on this website. The IWEA does not accept any liability for error or omission or for any loss or damage caused, arising directly or indirectly, in connection with reliance on the use of such information.
By accessing and using the website www.iwea.com you acknowledge and agree to this disclaimer and the terms and conditions herein. By further visiting this website or by any use thereof, you expressly accept this disclaimer. If you do not agree with the disclaimer, please discontinue usage of the website.
2. Liability of site usage
The IWEA does not guarantee that access to this website will be un-interrupted or that this website will be free from viruses or that this website cannot be tampered with by third parties. The IWEA shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever resulting from:
If you are dissatisfied with the terms of this disclaimer, your sole and exclusive remedy is the discontinuation of the use of this website.
3. Intellectual Property
The material held at this website is intended solely for personal and educational use. Linking to our pages is encouraged, but duplication, modification, or distribution of the content by any means is prohibited.
The copyright on all material and information on this website belongs to the IWEA, or the relevant author(s) of the content if so stated. The text, images, video files and audio files represented on this website may be reproduced only if data integrity is maintained and copyright duly recognised and indicated accordingly.
Material published is subject to change and at any given time, only the current version of material as held by the website original server, should be considered the current IWEA position.
Except as otherwise indicated, any person is hereby authorised to view, copy, and print the documents in this website subject to the following conditions:
· The documents may be used for informational, non-commercial purposes ONLY. Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include this copyright notice. The IWEA and any other copyright owner reserves the right to revoke such authorisation at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from the IWEA or any other copyright owner.
· With the exception of our logo, pictures, plots, graphics or programming code from this website may not be reused anywhere on the internet, on an intranet, on CD-ROM or any other commercial or non commercial media, whether electronic, written or otherwise. Text, images, and programming code are the property of the IWEA, and the respective copyright holders. Every effort has been made to identify the owner of any original works, however if you believe that anyone's rights have been infringed, please mail firstname.lastname@example.org and prompt action will be taken.
· Any quotes from the content of this web site must be clearly attributed to the IWEA and identify the web-site URL www.iwea.com.
4. External hyperlinks
This website contains hyperlinks to other websites over which the IWEA does not exercise any technical control or any control with respect to the content of those websites. The IWEA cannot offer any guarantee with respect to the completeness or the correctness of the content, nor with respect to the availability of these websites, and therefore does not accept any liability for any direct or indirect damages resulting from the use thereof.
5. Changes to these conditions
The IWEA reserves the right to change this disclaimer at any time by posting revisions on this website.
6. Applicable law and competent court:
This disclaimer and the terms and conditions herein shall be construed in accordance with Irish law (excluding Northern Ireland). Any dispute arising out of the access or use of this website shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts (excluding Northern Ireland).