Objectives Of Wind Skillnet
Last Updated : 14/09/2012
The Primary Objectives of the Wind Skillnets Programme are to:
- Ensure that all member companies achieve greater competitiveness through training and development.
- Provide up to date information session and seminars on industry specific topics on a regular basis.
- Improve the level and quality of training and development activities among those members already investing in training.
- Encourage a culture of comprehensive employee led training planning in all member companies.
- To facilitate the provision of quality customised training in the Wind Energy Sector utilising training techniques and solutions selected by the member enterprises.
- Create economies of scale in training provision by working and learning together.
- Strive to constantly improve the work of the network through a comprehensive formative evaluation focusing on return on investment for companies
- Create valuable networking opportunities
Wind Skillnet is funded by companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund through the Dept of Education and skills.