Upcoming Training Courses
For information regarding the Eligibility Criteria for Job-seekers please click here.
2013 Training Course Schedule
Click on the active links below for complete information on currently scheduled courses.
The following courses are in development for 2013, please, check back often for complete course information, as dates are finalised.
• Obtaining Finance for Wind Projects –May 2013
• Wind Farm Design – May 2013
• Insight into the Wind Industry in Ireland: Operations & Maintenance - Technicians – May 2013
• Insight into the Wind Industry in Ireland: Operations & Maintenance - Managers – June 2013
• Introduction to Wind – June 2013
• Asset Management – Blades & Foundations – June 2013
• Intra Day Trading & the EU Target Model – June 2013
• Communications & Public Relations for the Wind Industry – July 2013
• Peatland Development in Relation to Wind Farming – July 2013
• Autoproduction – July 2013
• Planning & Development Regulations as the Apply to the Wind Industry – July 2013
• O& M: Renewals & Contracts, Post 5 years – September 2013
• Project Management through Effective Personal Productivity - Sept 2013
• Technical Risks in Wind Farm Development (Construction & Operations) – September 2013
• Health & Safety Course: The ‘Cost’ of H&S – September 2013
Check back often, for updates on these courses coming online, soon, as we work to address the specific training needs for the growing wind industry in Ireland!
Please note that places on all our courses are limited so early booking is advisable. Please see attached the course content and registration form.
Wind Skillnet is funded by companies and the Training Networks Programme, an initiative of Skillnets Ltd. funded from the National Training Fund throught the Dept of Education and Skills.