Constraint, Curtailment and the Tie Break Decision
Date: 11th October 2012
Location: IWEA, Sycamore House, Millennium Park, Osberstown, Naas, Co. Kildare
Trainer: Rory Mullan, Mullan Grid Consulting
Company Member: €189
Non Member: €270
This one day training course will provide a detailed overview of constraint, curtailment and the tie break decision.
- Background on constraints including examples
- Background on curtailment including examples
- Background on Wind in the SEM consultation
- Impact of tie break decision on constraints
- Detail of new curtailment Tie break consultation
- Impact of tie break consultation on curtailment
Who Should Attend?
The course will be of particular interest to Generators,
Developers, Engineers and those who wish to gain a comprehensive understanding of constraint and curtailment and the impact of the tie break decision on constraint and curtailment.
For more details on this course and over courses offered under the Wind Skillnets Programme please visit our Wind Skillnets section. Alternatively, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.